Being just six kilometers away from the Sydney central business district, Stanmore is indeed one of the top choices of professionals who want to live just outside the City. If you are contemplating about buying a home in Stanmore, you’ve come to the right place. This article will give you tips on how to buy your first Stanmore house.
So you want to buy a home near the City but your thoughts are still cluttered? Let the tips below help you make a sound decision.
- Consider the location – If you are working or running a business in Sydney CBD, there is no reason for you to live in a suburb miles away. Your instinct should tell you to get a home just few kilometers away. This is why Stanmore should be on your top choices. You can be in your Sydney office in a matter of minutes if you are residing in Stanmore. The convenience you would get may surprise you as you can save a lot from fuel consumption. If you are a commuter, you should also have an easy time going to and from the City since the public transport is fairly organized and convenient.
- Plan your budget – Your real estate agents Stanmore will tell you that your budget will dictate your real estate shopping. It is extremely important to come up with spot-on and realistic budget in order to avoid any financial troubles once you buy your Stanmore home. There are several things you need to consider when coming up with your budget; these include your current financial health, your job, your health, and future expenses. Once you factor all of these, you can come up with pretty accurate budget, which will help you in choosing the right property for you. Keep in mind this rule of thumb when it comes to buying a property: don’t bite what you can’t chew.
- Work with experienced real estate agents – If you want to find the best deal for your money, then there is no other way than talking about your options with a good real estate agent. There are a good number of experienced and well-connected real estate agents Stanmore so you should not have a hard time finding one. It is important that you discuss with your agent your budget, preferences, and concerns so he or she can find the best property for you and your family. Make sure to make appointments with your agent so you can personally visit the homes that you may consider.
- Contact a broker – To have an easier time with banks or lending companies, you would want to contact a reputable real estate broker. A broker will act as mediator between you and the lending company. The services of a home loan broker are specifically beneficial for mortgage shoppers who do not want to do all the leg work and with the help of a broker, you can get the best rates and terms that will complement your financial standing, making your mortgage shopping much easier.
- Consult your family members – If you are moving with your family, make sure to consult them first. Ask your spouse for his/her comments, suggestions, and recommendations to know what type of house or property you should get. Also, consider your children. Choose a location near a good school so your children will not have a hard time going to and from their school.
Living near the City is indeed a delight if you are a professional or business owner. However, finding a sweet spot in its neighboring localities may be difficult, which is why you should consult with real estate professionals who know the ins and outs of the industry, making your home-buying experience much easier and convenient.