Dreaming for the Exam is good, but to crack the exam is what we want..
SSC CGL Exam is around the corner. You have very less time left for the exam. You need to pull up your socks and devote maximum time in study.
What is next in SSC CGL?
SSC CGL Admit Card will release online as per the region.
- Tentative Date for SSC CGL Admit Card – 6 August 2017
- Exam Date – 1 to 20 August 2017
To prepare for tier 1 you need to keep these things in mind – Section wise
- Read Newspaper for daily current affair.
- Lucent’s GK Book – Suggest by Toppers
- You can get more marks in less time.
- Prepare science and technology, sports and current affairs nicely, you can expect to get at least 20 marks.
SSC CGL Tier 1 General Awareness Breakup:
- Science: 37%
- Static GK: 58%
- Other: 5%
- This is one of the most time-consuming section.
- Try to learn shortcuts a to solve the question.
- Do not give more than 1 min on one question.
- You can score 40+ in 30 minutes.
Tip: This section become your friend of you know how to solve the question with proper time limit.
- This section takes your maximum time in the exam
- Learn the formulas and Maths Tricks for fast calculation
- Arihant Publication – The Best book to prepare with.
- Move On to the nest Question if you stuck on one.
- One of the most trick section in the exam.
- You don’t from where the question frame.
- Try to learn the new words daily to increase you vocab.
- Read novels, newspaper to know the words.
Let’s look some Do’s and Don’ts while preparing SSC Combined graduate level.
- Revision is the key to success – Just revise whatever you studied till know.
- Follow the time table: Make the time table for the revision and follow it strickly. Leave all your personal activity for some time.
- Eat healthy food: Yes, this is must. Eating junk food all the time make you inactive and sleepy. Keep it in mind that “In healthy body lies the healthy mind”.
- Solve previous year question and sample paper. Remember this is the key. Find out your mistakes and train your mind to handle pressure by solving sample papers. Give at least two mock tests daily.
- Avoid using social media excessively like Facebook, YouTube, WhatsApp.
- At this stage when tier one exam is around the corner it’s high time to stay calm and focused. There are lot of Social media platforms/website, where discussion goes on 24*7, that too almost on every topic. STAY AWAY.
- Avoid new books: This is a trend among the aspirants to read the different different books. Have some confidence in yourself and be stick on what you have learn and read till now.
- Don’t thing about the result much. Most of your energy get wasted if you will worry about the exam.