At Berlin’s IFA 2014, Samsung introduced a new flagship Galaxy Note 4 – the most expensive, powerful and functional smartphone. Even if the device of the previous generation did not have time hopelessly outdated and still attracts the attention of buyers, updating the line every year is required, because of the largest manufacturer of Android-devices are constantly waiting for new technological breakthroughs. This year, the balance of power in the new model of Samsung has changed a bit, as a line of smartphones Galaxy S and Phablet Note Add stylish devices Alpha, and most importantly – the company has committed itself to use metal housings, which is very important for many potential buyers.
Of course, this was not the only difference, because in terms of technology have been improved almost all the characteristics of starting performance, display and battery life, ending with the operating system as a whole and individual applications such as Voice Recording, S Health and cameras. Sales of Galaxy Note 4 begun in October and still it is priced at very high price.
- Operating system: Android 4.4.4 with TouchWiz proprietary shell
- Display: Super AMOLED, 5.7 inches, resolution 1440 x 2560 pixel density of 515 ppi
- Processor: Exynos 5 Octa 5433, 8 cores, up to 1.9GHz per core Cortex A57, up to 1.3GHz per core Cortex A53 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, 4 core Krait 450 to 2.7 GHz
- Graphics Accelerator Mali-T760 and Adreno 420
- RAM: 3 GB;
- Read-only memory: 32 GB
- Support memory card: microSD up to 128 GB
- The main camera: 16 megapixel, optical stabilization, video recording UHD 4K at 30 frames per second
- Front camera: 3.7 megapixel
- Wireless and wired connections: LTE Cat.4 or LTE Cat.6, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.1 EDR, NFC, infrared port, microUSB, USB Host, MHL, USB On-the-go
- Sensors: Acceleration approach, UV radiation, heart rate, blood oxygen saturation, gyroscope, compass, barometer, GPS, Glonass
- Input tools: Stylus S Pen
- Battery: 3220 mAh
- Size: 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 176 g
Note the line is the most expensive in the range of Samsung; the manufacturer makes every effort to emphasize in terms of design, technology and software. A year ago, everyone is thrown stone in the garden of Samsung for styling rear panels under natural leather. Not only that, the texture of this done, so more and decorative stitch added for greater similarity. A year later, it no longer seems wildly, and with the borrowing of this design decision of smaller companies, and this approach has become commonplace. As a result, Samsung brought the trend of plastic parts with natural textures, also came up with a way to diversify the design of devices without losing practicality. Of course, many buyers excite the imagination Moto X with their wooden and leather headboards, but how long can they continue to Showcase appearance after recurrent falls and constant polishing pockets? Like it or not, the plastic was and remains one of the best materials for mobile devices in terms of performance, even if it loses appearance.
So, we would definitely see the plastic in upcoming Note, yes we are talking about Samsung Galaxy Note 5.