With millions of women around the world suffering from hair loss, the problem has resulted in new treatments that are non-invasive, and regardless of the reason for the hair loss, human hair extensions offer the ideal long-term solution. There are online hair restoration clinics that offer this service, and they are conveniently located in most major UK cities, and if you have noticed unusual amounts of hair on your pillow in the morning, you might be a victim OF hair loss. Here are just a few of the reasons why hair loss can affect a woman.
- Pregnancy – Very often, because of the hormone imbalances that pregnancy causes, hair loss can occur. The good news is that the condition is temporary, and a few months after giving birth, the hair loss will cease. There are effective temporary treatments for pregnancy related hair loss, and an online search would give you the location of the nearest hair loss clinic, and they can advise you on the best treatment. If you live in, or near the capital, there is an effective women’s hair clinic in London, and you might be surprised at how easy it is to solve the problem.
- Stress – If a person is under a lot of stress, this can affect the normal hair growth cycle, and often the result is patchy hair loss, which, for a woman, can be disastrous, and this only adds to the stress, which in turn causes even more hair loss. It is believed that stress and worry affects the hormone production, and with some medication, the normal levels will return.
- Hereditary Condition – Alopecia is typically passed on genetically, and if your parents have a history of hair loss, you are far more likely to experience it at some time in your life. What happens is the normal regrowth cycle of the hair follicle is affected, and each time a new follicle emerges, it is thinner than the previous one, and this continues until the hair follicle no longer regrows, and the result is a permanent condition.
- Medical Treatment – Cancer patients, for example, might have to undergo intensive chemotherapy, and one side effect is temporary hair loss, which will be total, and will last until a few weeks after the chemotherapy treatment is ceased. Some drugs have the side effect of causing hair loss, and often, a physician can prescribe something that will redress the problem, or switch you to another form of medication.
- Personal Injury – A person might be involved in an accident that resulted in scalp damage, which might be a portion or all of the scalp, and with the right treatment, hair extensions can be woven into a special mesh that is attached to the scalp, to give the wearer a full head of hair.
Fortunately, there are online hair restoration clinics that specialise in hair loss treatments, and with most UK cities covered, you can soon return to your former self.