Catering companies are incredibly busy, providing services to millions of people each year. Catering companies must be well organised and extremely efficient and customer service oriented. For their own specialised equipment, however, they must rely on other companies to provide them with these items. Items such as bar supplies and kitchen equipment are provided to catering companies through professional companies that specialise in these items. These items need to be well made and functional, as well as reasonably priced and attractive.
Where to Find Catering Equipment
Catering equipment is usually divided into various categories, according to the items’ functions, with these categories usually encompassing:
- Basic equipment, such as kettles, trestle tables, griddles, Panini grills, soup kettles, folding banquet tables, chest freezers, microwaves, and table top deep fryers.
- Disposable items such as cutlery, crockery, beer cartons, food trays, cup holders, tea boxes, tablecloths, chefs’ wear, and napkins.
- Bar supplies such as cellar equipment, signage, cocktail and bar accessories, drink-dispensing items, spirit measures and dispensers, ashtrays, and more.
- Accommodation supplies like display packs, tableware, kitchenware, appliances and houseware items.
- Clothing items like aprons, chefs’ hats, neckerchiefs, cloths and tea towels, and more.
- Other items such as cleaning supplies like janitorial items and front of house items like serving and display items, and party supplies like poppers.
When a business relies on a professional company to provide its catering supplies, its representatives count on these items being well made, clean, and functional. Only by using a professional company, such as Pattersons, will you be guaranteed to receive high-quality items you can count on. In fact, Pattersons catering equipment, like other professional companies’, is well-known in the market and is second to none in quality. Starting with a local company means faster delivery times, as well as the opportunity to visit the local showroom to see the equipment and supplies in person. This is always an asset when deciding on the perfect catering supply company.
Finding the Right Company for Your Needs
When looking for a company that supplies catering equipment, the first step is usually to research them on the Internet. These companies have very professional websites that include detailed descriptions and full-colour photographs of all of their items, as well as information on deliveries, returns, shipping costs for those far away, and any terms and conditions that may apply. These sites usually also include customer testimonials, as well as a blog that contains valuable information for the customer.
Most catering equipment companies offer competitive prices because they themselves purchase the items in bulk. They often include on their website a way to chat with their representatives online, so you can get your questions answered immediately. You can also open a credit account online, as well as receive a free quote and download a company brochure. Most people start with researching the company online, then, if necessary, visiting their local showroom to see the items in person. Regardless of how you shop for catering equipment, these companies can provide you with top customer service and a wide variety of items and prices to fit almost anyone’s needs.