Congratulations! Finally, your journey as husband and wife is about to start. Although you can’t wait to spend the rest of your lives together, it is important to take it one night at a time, right? Let’s start first with your wedding night.
A lot of people think that you can have the most amazing sex on your wedding night. Possible, but doesn’t happen all the time. To make every moment memorable, here are tips for having an amazing wedding night sex.
- Flirt with each other during the wedding. Your wedding day is about you and your husband and no one else. It may be hard to have a conversation with your husband, considering the guests and the program but staring into each other’s eyes or casually kissing or touching each other can help build the momentum for later.
- Wear something special bridal lingerie. Your wedding night is the first night you will spend as Mr. and Mrs. Pick something different than what you usually wear to excite your partner. Find something that will enhance your assets and more importantly, be confident. It doesn’t matter if you’re not a VS Angel. Confidence brings out the sexiness in you and will definitely turn your man on.
- Set the stage. You may be too tired and not in the mood because of the preparation but setting the stage for some intimate action will surely pump you up. Light some candles, scatter rose petals all over the floor, change the lighting or add some relaxing music.
- Leave something sexy on the bed. It can be silky boxers for your husband or your red lace underwear that should be sitting on your bed. You can even scatter your choice of lingerie and ask your husband to choose something sexy for you.
- Try something new. Now that you’re married, maybe it’s time to set the bar high and try something different than what you’re used to. This is a new chapter in your lives so go on and be adventurous.
- Relax. Weddings can be stressful. Before you decide to take your clothes off and get into business, take some time to relax. Talk to each other and relive your moments as a couple. Give each other a massage or make out as if it’s your first time. It will surely keep your mind off things and helps you get in the mood.
- Put up the “Do Not Disturb” sign. You already spent hours saying “hi” and “thank you” to friends and family. It’s time to focus on each other now so don’t invite some people back to your room.
More importantly, don’t expect too much. So what if you didn’t have the most amazing sex on your wedding night. This doesn’t mean you’re going to have a bad marriage. Remember, you have a lifetime together and you surely have plenty of time to create moments as a couple.