Campervan trip it’s great but do you know how to make the most of everything that comes along their way for your campervan? Here are some advice for your lovely van, these ideas was a campervan company told me when I pick up a van from their campervan hire melbourne branch, I may think it would be helpful for you:
1.Don’t put too much on your portable refrigerator, the Refrigerator storing the amount of food in order to account for 80% of volume is appropriate.
2. When you outside, trying to hand-wash your light casting clothing and save the laundry detergent.
3. Try to select high heat mode as much as possible when you use the microwave.
4. When you cooking in the vehicle’s kitchen, you should use electricity rather than gas.
5. Put the rice for rinsing and Soak for at least 10 minutes ahead of cooking it when you are in Caravan Park.
6. Do not put the hot food into the refrigerator for storage.
7. Checking the pressure of tyres periodically and make sure it is not too high or too low.
8. Use your own cups and tableware instead of use disposable items.