Teaching job offers a gratifying career with superb employment prospects. A good teacher understands that they are not only limited to teaching rather they must be open to being taught by students as well, as modern science and technology have started to expand its roots to education area in a broader way. Earlier the study was only restricted to curriculum books but nowadays digital mediums are used to teach students.
Teaching job is undoubtedly the most famous and trending job among females. Teaching jobs in Dubai offer opportunities ranging from entry level or Kindergarten and primary through middle and secondary school positions. Various job positions linked with schools are the teacher of junior section, primary classes, senior classes, principal and vice principal, and for higher classes, HOD (head of the department) is also recruited to manage the individual departments like HOD of science, math, economics and many more.
Job Responsibilities Of A Teacher
- Planning, preparing and delivering chapters to all students in the class as per the curriculum
- Teaching as per the requirement of students and paying attention to each and every child
- Adopting methods and implementing in such a manner for the development of school
- Assigning homework to the students then marking and correcting work completed by the students
- Assessing the child’s performance, recording the growth and reporting the parents about the development, progress, and behavior of a child in the classroom
- Providing oral and written assessments results of the child for future references
- Taking necessary steps for the progress and well-being of individual students and even group of students or class handed over to him/her
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other staff members of the school which includes teachers and parents for the overall growth of the child
- Ensuring discipline among the students, and a keeping a regular check on the health and safety
- Participating in meetings related to staff, group or other meetings of the school curriculum or
- Working towards the betterment of organization and administration of the school
- Monitoring the attendance of students on regular basis to ensure that every child attends the school and if someone is absent make a separate record of why the students are absent
- In some cases the students who are suffering from severe disabilities like those who face problem in learning, communication and understanding images etc. are allotted with special teachers to help students in overcoming their problems
- Using audiovisual technological devices or aides (such as projectors) for the delivery of chapters which includes data from the internet, curriculum books and images obtained from various resources
BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH WORKING IN DUBAI
Teaching jobs in Dubai can be a rewarding experience as it is one of the most desirable places for educators. Openings for teaching jobs are a little competitive, but you won’t mind giving it a little extra push when considering the great reasons to work as a teacher in Dubai.
- Paid flights
- Living accommodations are provided till the period you are working in a school
- Health insurance
- Variety of positions offered to the teachers
- Salary range – $2,500 to $4,000 per month
- Tax-free salary in Dubai
In the end, we can conclude that teaching jobs in Dubai offer diverse career options for people irrespective of experience.
Author Bio : – Neelam Gupta is currently focusing her writing on the extensive domain of employment. She has written various articles and blog posts on resume writing, job search and hiring. She also likes to write about nature.