Janitorial add sophistication to your house. Those look really great on the floor and also protect your floor
from stains, scratches and other damages. But, with repetitive usage, the Janitorial also gets worn out. If
you want you're Janitorial to run long, you need to take good care. Calling the professionals, like
Janitorial Service in San Diego is a great option for busy families, but you should also be aware of
certain cleaning facts so that you can ensure the longevity of your favorite Janitorial. What are the
essential tips you can follow? Read on to know more-
1. Use Janitorial Cleaning Powder
You can buy it online or these are available at any departmental stores. Using powder for cleaning the
Janitorial is really a great solution. How to use powder to clean Janitorial?
• Sprinkle it all over the Janitorial well.
• Leave it there for 30 minutes. You can keep it overnight to get the best result.
• Vacuum well to clean the Janitorial.
You will get rid of all stains and odors on your Janitorial. If you don’t find Janitorial cleaning
powder, use baking soda. You will get the same effect.
2. Use Janitorial Shampoo
You can also use shampoo to keep your Janitorial clean. The methods of using Janitorial shampoo are as
• Check out the guidance on the level of the product and make the solution accordingly.
• Make sure you are using enough quantity to clean your Janitorial well.
• Don’t wet you are Janitorial too much as that will be a waste of water, detergent, your time, and
• If there are any stubborn stain, you need to scrub it off, using a hard brush.
• Let your Janitorial dry.
• Use a vacuum cleaner to remove any residue of shampoo after drying.
3. Never Rub the Stains
While you want tips to keep your Janitorial clean, you should follow this simple step. Instead of rubbing
the stain on your Janitorial cleaning areas, you can take a sponge, paper towel or soft cloth to blot it
instantly. Janitorial is quite vulnerable to tea and coffee stains, which are quite stubborn. Blotting can
prevent the spreading of the stain and damaging the fiber as it does while rubbing.
4. Use Shaving Cream to Remove Stains
If you have pets or kids in the house, you ought to have the urine stain on the Janitorial which is quite
irritating. Using shaving cream can help you to get rid of Janitorial stain and stay clean. Use shaving
cream on the stain and leave it as it is for half an hour. Once the shaving cream gets dry, just blot it away
with dry cloth or sponge. Mix one part of vinegar and one part of the water in a spray bottle and spray it
on the spot. Wipe off well. This process will not only remove the stain, but also the disgusting odor of
urine from your Janitorial.
Hopefully, these methods of cleaning the Janitorial will help you a lot. If your Janitorial is too dirty and
not possible to be cleaned at the house, call the best cleaning service in the town.