A trip to India is everything it promises to be and more. As India provides its traveler with different styles of her personality, decide your options depending on your preferences, before you travel to this magical country, “India”. It has everything for mountaineers, wildlife lovers or the heritage or cultural lovers.
Further, India is a land of colors and diversity. You’ll see colorful and full of life streets and marketplaces. India offers lip smacking spicy food, fairy tale palaces, interesting crowd, street vendors selling unique traditional handicrafts souvenirs, and overwhelmingly warm and friendly people.
India Is Country of Contrast
It is a country rich in culture, strictly adhering to its customs and religion. India is coupled with the highest of innovative technology and bustling business. Moreover, large office buildings are surrounded by small family run shops, where one can find everything at the reasonable prices.
Top Destinations to Fall in Love With
- Exploring the golden triangle is the best option for your first visit to India. Golden triangle connects three major tourist cities of India- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- Delhi- The political capital of India. Delhi makes up one of the cornerstones of the golden triangle in the country’s north. There are many places, which makes Delhi unique and worth visiting. The places such as Chandni Chowk, Jantar-Mantar, , Kutub Minar, Akshardham Temple, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Bahai Temple and many more. Delhi is the mixture of old and new. From visiting the lanes of Chandni Chowk to Connaught Place, and then to the modern Delhi in its south.
- Agra- A medieval city on the banks of river Yamuna. The city is world renowned for its UNESCO World Heritage sites like Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri.
The real beauty of Taj Mahal comes alive on a full moon night. The city was built by the Mughals and their legacy can be witnessed in these monuments.
- Jaipur- The capital city of the state of Rajasthan and also known as the Pink city. At the city’s heart one can explore the Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, the amber fort and the main city bazar. One can stay at the luxurious Jai Mahal Hotel to experience the city in the royal way.
- Goa – Beautiful beaches, white stand, night life, carnival and relaxed laid back life is what which bring million of tourists to the state of Goa from across the world.
You will be able to explore more destination while your visit to India. Beautiful Kashmir Valleys, monasteries in the north-east hills, turquoise sea with temple background and that at the lowest point of Indian Peninsula – Kanyakumari, are all different which will attract you as a tourist.
Perfect Itinerary for Visit to India
There are varieties of holiday packages in India, available with multiple travel and tour operators. Travelers can opt for customized tailor made travel packages or multiple pre defined travel packages suiting their requirements. There are few tips, which one should keep in mind before approaching a travel company, and opting for its tour package:
- Brand Value – One of the most important things which you must consider is the brand value of the company. Thus, before booking you must read the reviews of the travelers who have bought tour packages from these tour operators.
- Expenditure – Most of the tour companies offers special discounts during the non peak seasons and to the traveling students. So, before booking make sure to compares prices and packages offered by the tour companies.
- Tour guides – Make sure that your tour operator provides tour guides which have fluency in speaking and understanding your native language.
India is a magical country which attract million of travelers every year from across the globe. However, to enjoy the most, one must select the best holiday package.