A proxy server is nothing but just a name authorized to the web server and is named so because of the work is does. It is simply a middle man that acts as an intermediary between the client and the internet. Free proxy servers are highly beneficial in enhancing the web performance as they store a copy of frequently visited webpages, thus reducing the load time that is required to open any website. When a user requests a webpage stored in the collection of the free proxy server then is the provided by the proxy server, which makes sure load time is faster than going on the internet and search the query.
- These servers help to enhance the security of your system by blocking the harmful webpages and malicious software.
- Proxy can be used to speed up the browsing capacity by accessing the data present in the cache of the server.
- These are also used to keep the log to maintain the web history of the users connected to the server.
- They also prevent your system from getting hacked.
- These also help you control the services that the user can access.
- These are also used to mask the real IP address.
In this modern era where hacking has become common and increase in the number of malicious software, it has become very important to secure your connections. Proxy servers are a great option to monitor the web history of the users connected as well as to protect your business from being hacked or corrupted