Overweight and obesity affects various aspects of the physical health of people, even placed as the fifth leading cause of death worldwide according to the World Health Organization.
Also creates problems for the emotional health of people and affects some factors you should consider a survey reveals that the dress, emotional balance, search work and sex life are some of the factors most affected by obesity and overweight.
Movement, Balanced Diet and Smiles
A healthy lifestyle can help prevent overweight and obesity, in addition to making you feel better with your self esteem.
Many of the habits into our lifestyle are inherited by family influence, so it is important to join those closes when we make the decision to feed and exercise ourselves healthy.
The Nutritionist says that “the fundamental cause of obesity is an imbalance between the calories we consume and we spend every day”
Some Tips to Prevent Obesity are:
- Balanced Diet: Make wise choices regarding meals; consider your caloric needs and those of their families; include all types of food on your plate.
- Pay attention to portion sizes: look at the size of the portions and note that the amount of food ingested by children should be less than that of adults. Decrease portion sizes will help you achieve the balance between energy ingested and energy expended.
- Move: perform at least 150 minutes of exercise each week.
- Hydrate: A significant percentage of the daily hydration is replenished by consuming fluids like water, juice, milk, soda, coffee, tea, and chocolate, among others. The other percentage comes from solid foods like fruits and vegetables.
- Smile: It’s good for emotional health and beauty also enhances creativity and reduces stress.
The specialist said that “a balanced feed allows proper weight control, no food or drink alone is guilty of a person to have overweight or obese.”
Use these tips to improve your health, self-esteem, image and increase the chances of getting employment.
Also, a balanced diet should be accompanied by exercise. It is recommended that at least three hours of physical activity per week and includes active breaks during the working day, not only to reduce the risk of weight-related diseases, but to prevent stress.
Obesity is a multifactorial condition. Although genetic variables involved, prevention-based proper eating habits and exercise sometimes is increasingly necessary. A controlled weight helps to enjoy best working life.