Sending greeting cards is a time honored tradition for all types of special occasions. But rather than buying a generic card and mailing it to your friends or family, why not go the extra mile and show them that you really care with a personalized video greeting card.
Think about it: What if you could use your photos and videos to come up with something really special. For example, you could send out a family Christmas video card that has snaps of your family vacations as well as a short video of your whole family wishing everyone merry Christmas. If you produce it well and use some stylish transitions too, you’ll find that it will look really great.
The best way to create video greeting cards is by using the Movavi Video Editor. When you use it, all that you need to do is:
- Add the pictures and videos that you want to use by clicking on the ‘Add Media Files’ button and selecting them.
- Make sure that the software is set on Timeline Mode so that you can use multiple tracks of videos, audio and photos.
- Arrange the pictures and videos that you’re using in the tracks as you would want them to appear. Click the Duration button to set the timing that you want each picture or video to appear for.
- Open the Fades menu and choose from a selection of stylish transitions to add between the pictures of your video greeting card. Just drag and drop the transition that you want between the pictures where you want it to appear.
- Add an audio track (or more than one) to act as a ‘soundtrack’ for your greeting card.
- Go to the Titles tab and choose a style of text that you’d like to insert into your greeting card. Place it on the Titles Track and position it accordingly.
- Save the video when you’re done in the format that is most suitable based on the helpful presets available.
See how easy it is? Make no mistake, there’s a lot of room for you to tweak and improve the process according to the type of video greeting card you’d like to create, but the bottom line is that you have all the tools right there at your fingertips and they’re so easy to use too.