Jammu and Kashmir, the northern most state of India is like a crown on the head of India. The state attracts many travelers as it is a hub of various tourist places. Travelling to Kashmir is actually a dream for some people. Kashmir Tour Packages and Srinagar Tour Packages are available for people who are looking for a scenic holiday getaway. With its lakes and boat rides, beautiful gardens, houseboats, and shikaras are few of the attractions.
Couples who are looking for a pocket-friendly exotic location, they can choose Kashmir as one of their destinations. Kashmir Honeymoon Packagesare available for newlywed couples. They can choose a houseboat to spend time away from civilization or enjoy a romantic boat ride on Dal Lake. The package can be customized based on your desires.
When people think about visiting Kashmir, some important points need to be kept in mind:
- The type of clothes you wear change according to the weather. While cotton is good for summer, travellers need light woolens in spring and autumn and heavy woolen in winters.
- Tourists are requested to carry adequate identification proofs with them while travelling for security reasons.
- Tourists are requested to choose only authorized personnel while choosing guides for them during the tour. Tourists should make sure through their hotels or other reliable agencies that the guides are authorized.
- Tourists are requested to dress modestly. Women who are visiting the religious places should make sure that they wear clothes which cover their legs and carry a dupatta to cover their heads while entering religious places.
- While shopping it is better to check with a local friend or your hotel staff for reliable places and approximate prices to avoid getting fleeced.
- It is advisory for the people to carry necessary medicines during the tour.
- Though photography is allowed in most public places, but sometimes it may require official permissions. Check for boards at religious places and other places for no photography.
- Credit Cards are accepted in large shops, but it is a good idea to carry adequate change with them.
Thus, it is advisable, for a smooth trip, to take a proper package where everything will be planned and executed by the experts. All the details for you will be sorted out while all you need to worry and get yourself soaked in the beauty that is Kashmir!