Hospitals and health care facilities are the places that demand effective cleaning in order to prevent infections, contagious diseases and contamination of sterile environments. A wide range of hospital cleaning supplies is used to keep the hospital premises clean, dust-free and infection-free. These supplies are now available online through reputed e-stores that meet all types of medical supply needs.
Some of the popular and widely used hospital-cleaning supplies available through online stores include the following:
- Mops – A must cleaning product, mops that offer greater floor coverage and can be cleaned in a laundry ensuring a longer product life are always preferred.
- Cleaners – This category includes disinfectants and deodorizers that help in keeping a hospital facility clean and free of infections. There are cleaners for different surfaces such as floors, glass, equipment and machinery, bathroom, carpet, etc.
- Liquid Bleach – Liquid bleach is also commonly used as an effective disinfectant and deodorizer. It is also used for bleaching clothes and apparels.
- Fabric Softener – Health industry typically uses several types of reusable apparel that needs to be cleaned. Liquid fabric softener is used to make the clothes soft, reduce static cling and also to add a fresh scent.
- Laundry Detergent – Hospitals use several fabric items such as apparel, bed-sheets & covers, curtains, gowns, etc. that need to be washed, cleaned and reused. Laundry detergents are therefore much in demand. Most hospitals prefer detergents that are formulated to fight dirt and stain effectively and can also soften hard water. Most quality laundry detergents are soft on fabric and clean them thoroughly leaving a fresh scent behind.
- Soft Scrub Cleansers – Soft scrub cleaners help cleaning shower, glass doors, faucets, counters/worktops, etc.
- Wet Mop Handles – Mop handles that allow easy and efficient removal and replacement of mop heads are very popular. Most widely used mop handles feature a hinged side gate to enable mops to easily slide on and off and a thumb wheel that champs the mop firmly in place. These handles are chosen based on the size of the mop headbands.
- Floor Pads – Floor pads are used along with floor cleaning equipment and are therefore cut in a specific shape to fit the equipment. Most common types of floor pads used in the heath-care industry are round in shape with a hole at the center for dust collection purpose.
- Mop Heads – White, cotton mop heads are very popular as housekeeping and janitorial cleaning supplies. Few leading brands offer these mop heads at highly competitive prices.
- Utility Pails – Utility buckets or pails are an essential cleaning product widely used across hospitals and health centers. These pails come in various sizes and capacities.
Leading online stores are helping health care industry to maintain a healthy and infection-free facility by providing an array of economical and high quality hospital cleaning supplies. The well-being of patients and all those working in hospitals depends to a great extent on the quality of Professional Office Cleaning Services London. So, make sure you choose a source that offers only quality products from reputed brands and manufacturers.